Facilities for board meetings, editor meetings and other types of small business meetings will be available at the Congress Centre throughout the meeting, except during the hours of the morning and afternoon plenary lectures.
Organisers should preferably choose the MiCo Congress Centre to hold their Business meeting. To hold a Business meeting outside of the congress centre, see the list of other recommended venues provided below. Please note that organisation of the Business meeting outside of the congress centre cannot be administrated by FENS and is under full responsibility of its organisers.
Business meetings are subject to approval by the chairman of the FENS Programme Committee and will only be announced in the FENS Forum 2014 programme when all conditions have been met.
1. Proposals should be submitted via the online Submission form with the following information:
- Name of the organisation, institute or company (if FENS Committee, specify the name of the Committee)
- Name of the contact person
- E-mail and address of the contact person
- Title of the Business meeting for the announcement
- Preferred date (Sunday – Wednesday, July 6 - 9 and cannot be held during the hours of Plenary lectures of the day. July 4-5 are reserved for FENS business meetings).
2. The evaluation and approval of proposed Business meetings by the Programme Committee chair will be based on the information provided in the Application file. Please fill it in and send it via the Submission form.
For Business meeting organised at MiCo Congress Centre, the information on expected group size and room set up style must be provided in the Application file, as well as request for additional AV and other equipment or services. For details please see Optional items below.
If the Business meeting is held in another place than the Congress Centre, contact the relevant venue.
See Other recommended venues.
For organisers who will hold a business meeting outside of the congress centre, the fee for the announcement on the FENS Forum website, E-Programme and printed programme are:
- Commercial Organisations – 100 €
- Non profit Organisations – 50 €
Room rental fee*:
The rental fees below are only applicable for the events held at the congress centre and include the announcement fees
- Non profit Organisations – 150 €
- Commercial Organisations – 300 €
*Meeting space for Business meetings is offered free of charge for all FENS member societies, FENS committees and FENS partner organisations.
The standard room for the business meeting rooms in the congress centre includes; tables and chairs. AV equipment, internet connection and/or catering services can be provided at an additional fee.
- Standard AV package (screen/projector) 150 €
- Complete AV package (screen/projector/sound/technician) 250 €
- Prices are based on the number of users and will be communicated to you at a later stage.
- Business meetings are due for approval by the chairman of the FENS Programme Committee
- Business meetings cannot be held during the hours of Plenary lectures of the day, if organised at the congress centre.
- The Business meetings organised outside of the congress centre are under full responsibility of the organiser.
The call for submission of Business meetings will be open from June 10, 2013 until October 31, 2013.
The submission of the event after October 31, 2013 and till the final acceptance deadline on March 31, 2014 will be charged an additional administrative fee of 150 €.
Files for download:
- Application file
- Catering packages
- Other recommended venues list